Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hmm, a Quirky Meme

From CiCi

The Rules

1) Link to the person who tagged me
2) Mention the rules
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself
4) Tag as many bloggers as you want by linking to them
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged

6 quirky yet boring things about me:

#1 I have to give the dog a treat every day or I feel like I am neglecting him.

#2 I have superior hearing - I can hear dog whistles and sonic pest repellers.

#3 I cannot stop reading a book even if I am not enjoying it.

#4 I like riding public transportation.

#5 I like to bake, but I don't like to cook.

#6 I like to fish, but I don't eat fish.

I don't do meme's - but CiCi has really been there so I did this one, but I am not going to tag anyone. However, if you would like to do this meme anyway please follow the rules above and feel free to link to me.

Cheers,
Me 8-D



1 comment:

cici said...

thanks that was great. i don't know why they call them quirks.. seems like normal stuff to me.. I got a good laugh though. I promise no more meme's.. :D