Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Camper

I am a happy camper this week. I completed the second Hint in the Secret of The Stole ii KAL and I should be able to finish Clue 1 in Dem Fischer Sin Fru (The Fisherman's Wife) tonight. Which is all well and good because QUIDDITCH starts TODAY. Any time now as a matter of fact. This will be round one of the Hogwart's Sock Kit Swap 4 Quidditch matches. Go Slytherins!! I have my HSKS4 bag design on paper. I need to buy the yarn now. I have been looking around but I have not seen the right tones for my spoilee's house colors. I also found some choice goodies on Etsy this morning.

There was a slight hitch in my Ebony Elite Scarf Swap pal's package delivery. She resides in Toronto and they are very serious about their delivery requirements. I did not know her phone number :( Hopefully she will have it in a day or two. I hope they don't still charge me 2-Day Delivery fees, I have to remember to check my invoice (note to self). I sent it on Jan. 22, 2008.

Dharmafey mentioned me on her Socks in The City podcast, it always makes my stomach flip flop when I hear my name on a podcast :) I am so glad she was my sock swap pal!! I also just ordered some of her gorgeous Cosmic Fibers yarn. The green is so divine. I cannot wait to add it to my yarn collection.

I received the 1st Rockin Sock Club 2008 package and pattern. Very nice. I don't know why, but I am digging the red yarns lately. I have been told that the color suits me, so that's a good thing
Waving from San Francisco.
The weather is chilly dilly but it is beautiful and clear.

No comments: