Thursday, January 24, 2008

Copasetic

All my little computer glitches are fixed. I have finally caught up on the Ravelry Forums and personal messages. Unfortunately I am not getting any knitting done. I have Clue 4 of the Spring Shawl Surprice to knit. Hint 2 for The Secret of The Stole ii will be coming tomorrow and Dem Fischer starts tomorrow as well. I think the most worrisome thing is the distinct lack of sock progress. I keep planning to knock off a pair or two and pull two more mystery bags, but alas the two socks on my needles remain heel-less.

Hmm, I just don't know what I am going to do. I had a couple of bag ideas for my Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap Pal but every time I go into the forum I see more, and more ideas. Now I am not sure what kind of bag I want to make. So much inpiration out there!! However, I did get her stitchmarkers in the mail yesterday. I buy all of my Hogwarts stitchmarkers from Sunneshine's etsy shop. The quality is spectacular. I LOVE the ones I got for my pal, I wish I could have them - oh well, it is better to give than to receive. . .

Please shop elsewhere. I have been receiving an alarming number of requests to purchase or trade for yarn in my stash. Although I probably won't ever knit my stash in my lifetime, I have it because I WANT it. Especially the Wollmeise. I have had requests for other yarns in my stash but several for Wollmeise. I waited and patiently checked weekly just like everyone else until I could finally get the colors and weights I wanted. I understand what having unfilled yarn cravings can be like. But I can't help you - please shop elsewhere, thank you!!!

1 comment:

Virtuous said...

Wow! @ folks trying to nibble at your stash!

Glad you are back on track!