Friday, January 18, 2008

Craft Workstation

I bought myself a craft workstation from JoAnn.com It is one of the combos that includes a clip on lamp, tool tray and drafting chair.
1 Alvin Creative Center Combo- 30"x42" White
1 Premo Drafting Chair Black
I have also clipped my ball winder onto the table for easy access. What a difference!!! Now my lace charts are close and easy to read. I applied a few Stikki Clips to hold them in place. The table top is 42" across so I can finally get rid of the card board pieces I had been clipping the charts to.


I finished Clue 2 of the Spring Shawl Surprice and I am about to cast on the Secret of the Stole ii. My new stitchmarkers from Entrelac and Hide and Sheep are really going to come in handy.

I also finished my queen sized crochet square afghan. I think I want to make the border a little thicker when I have time. I have not taken pictures of my WIP lately, and I still need to add photos of my Raven Collection to my Ravelry stash. I am a little sore from relocating my yarn stash, and moving and assembling furniture all day yesterday. I think I'll take a nap.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Enjoy your new workstation!!!

Virtuous said...

Dang! Everyone is updating their craft area!! Makes me want to do something about mine....but not until the summer time! HaHa!

Great idea for all of your lace patterns....now do you have a comfy chair?!?

Can't wait to see your crochet square afghan...I have been wanting to do the big granny square!

Cathy said...

Great progress on the Spring Shawl Surprise! I'm only on row 40. :(

I'm also doing the sots ii; finished clue 1 today. Found that sots ii is an easier knit than the spring shawl surprise. Best of luck with both! :) Cathy