Sunday, May 30, 2010

Curious and Buggaing Out

I loved knitting Eidos and I am knitting socks with Bugga right now. I wanted to try some of the other Sanguine Gryphon yarns so I ordered some Kypria, Sappho II, Traveller and Little Traveller, and more Eidos and Bugga. Love the colors and I believe I will enjoy knitting with them as well. I am thinking about making a sweater in the blues and greens, maybe Jared Flood's Cobblestone. Something simple that will let the yarn colors be the focal point.


I bought a cute little notions box to go with my new Namaste bag.

My first yarn - the Gum Ball was all spun on the Schacht. The Purple Merino Tencel was spun on the Schact and the Spindle I got with my Kniddy Knoddy from an Etsy seller. I don't have any idea what to do next. I ordered the Start Spinning book from Barnes & Noble. I will try to read it today.


I finished my Vogue #28 Wrap, it is lovely. I still need to sew the rectangles together.


I am on Section 4, the decrease section of my Clapotis. I intend to finish it today. I am going to oil up Miss Kitty and give her a spin. I will either get back on the felted clogs or my toe up socks next. I need to finish Chart A (at least) of Mystic Desire. I have not even cast on the Norwegian Rose socks yet. But I am spinning and knitting and adding yarn and fiber to my collection so all is good.

No comments: