Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's Better to Give and Receive

I am pleased with what I came up with for my CompassionKnit finished object donation. I raided my Christmas Gift Stash and chose two hats, to add to the two hats I knit yesterday and today. With the cowl and mitts that is a total of six objects I will be able to give. The Luscious Silk yarn that I knit the cowl in apparently went in the yarn donation I gave Compassion Knit - I could not find it anywhere. I pulled out some Valley Yarn I knit a sweater out of. I had two balls left. It is still on the needles, but I only have 20 rows left. I knit the Noro hat last night.









Not really a reward or anything, but really good timing - my Signature needles and new Swift came.

32 inch circulars with 6 inch Stiletto tips, Red = US 7/4.5 mm; Green = US 6/4.0 mm; and Blue = US 5/3.75 mm

No comments: