Friday, March 30, 2007

Thanks Amy

I have to give a big thanks to my friend Amy. She was my Coach connection and is a fantastic knitter. She tried to get me to make the felted clogs but I chickened out and ended up making a needle holder instead . Then one day she asked me, "Do you BLOG?" It kinda sounded like an invitation to an Amway Party. So I said, no what's that? She gave me a really brief description and her blog address ( http://protoknits.blogspot.com/ ). I checked it out and thought - neat, you can see what's going on with your family and friends. But no way (like Amway) could I do that. When would I have the time, and I have only been knitting 4 months, what would I have to say? Well that was a long time ago and this is my 130th post. So thanks again Amy, you were right, this online crafting community thing is quite cool. Now if we can just find those financial backers we've been searching for to open our dream yarn store !!!

No comments: