Wednesday, November 15, 2006

What's Around my Bookmark

I finished The Amber Room. Not a surprise ending. I am now reading 24 Declassified. The TV series is very well done, Kiefer Sutherland's best role since The Lost Boys. I am glad they novelized several of the episodes. They are perfect for commute travel. I listened to the first three episodes of David Reidy's Sticks and Strings podcast - about a bloke in Australia who knits. I have to admit, I don't know half of what he said at the end of episode two. By the time he was half way through I was fantasizing about a bloke in Australia who knits and has fat contented cats and letting his voice fill in the blanks. I will listen to that episode again and try to actually listen to him. :~>
I do know he made his Mum a striped cardigan for Christmas. Sounds very similar to the cardigan I made my Mom for her birthday. I look forward to his pictures being posted.
Check him out http://sticksandstring.com.au/

No comments: