Sunday, November 19, 2006

Gallery of Finished Projects

I have finally gotten my Gallery up and running. There is a link in the sidebar to the Gallery of Love [http://gallery-of-love.blogspot.com/]. I am uploading more photos all the time and more projects will be added shortly. I am almost finished with sock #2 for my sockret pal, and my grey sock. I have added 6 rows to my Lime & Violet shawl. I am dying to cast on more socks and my lace shawl. I now have a dilemma regarding the lace shawls. I have too many patterns to choose from.
Top Contenders:
Adamas
Pearly Elegance Shawl
Triangle Cover Shawl
Half-Pi Shawl
But I must finish the front of my Cardigan and cast on the sleeves before I start any more projects.

I updated my inventory and added all of that fabulous yarn previously posted, my new tools, purchased patterns, and knit picks needles that I recently purchased. That is why I am so anxious to cast on some of these projects I bought all of these materials for. Soon and very soon ***

No comments: