Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanks Given

I am thankful for my family, my friends and some of the people I work with. I am thankful for my house, my dog, my new car and my American Express Blue. I am thankful for the skills, creativity, and stick-with-it-ness I have inherited. I am thankful for priority mail, usps and media mail. I am thankful for my laptops, my desk top computers and my iPods. I am thankful for writers, binders, designers, spinners, dyers and those who make/manufacture needles and hooks. I am thankful for my dog, yep twice, cause he's so darn cute and gives me unconditional love, even when I don't want doggie kisses. I am thankful to be able to see, to hear, to walk, to speak, to reason, to know, to wonder, to cry, to try, to discover, to taste, to feel, to heal, to read, to knit, to crochet, to watch, to listen, to create, to improve, to teach, to laugh, to protect, to give, to encourage, to bless, to pray, to play, to rub bellies heads and behind the ears.

I do, however, wonder what it would have been like here if Columbus had not found America. No thank you.

No comments: