Saturday, September 30, 2006

World Vision

I just received my World Vision packet regarding the child I am sponsoring. Her name is Awa Dite Magara and she lives in Mali. I chose her because we share the same birthday. She has two brothers. I hope the little I can do will make her life better. I am putting a hello get-to-know you package together for her.

Progress:
My socks are growing and the back of my sweater is almost finished. I still have to get some rows done on the traveling cable sweater but I forgot the pattern when I went downstairs to do laundry, so I only got to work on my Cardigan. I cast on my Lime & Violet project, but the pattern is getting lost in the color, so I will probably select something else.

Stashbuster:
It is already getting really cold here, so I am going to whip up a few afghans for my family. I have a great book that has pattern blocks that look like a sewn quilt when seamed together. 200 Crochet Blocks by Jan Eaton

No comments: