Thursday, September 21, 2006

Knit Alongs


I have joined a couple of knit alongs, they sound like fun. I was going through my stash and came across enough sock yarn to make a dozen pairs of socks. Then I read the Knitty.com article about knitting two socks at once. Well it's fate. So Socktoberfest here I come. I also joined Lime and Violet's knit along, but Lisa Souza's yarn is too gorgeous to be hidden inside of shoes. I am definitely going to do an upper body garment with it. I can't wait to get it.

I have completed another 5 inches on the second half of the shrug. Nothing more on the sweater, I will dedicate the weekend to it.

October 7th I will be holding a knitting and crochet class. I have had many requests for lessons, and what's a better stash buster, eh!! I will supply the yarn and needles and a little know how. I just ordered a set of Lantern Moon Circulars, so I can let go of some of my Susan Bates and Clover needles.

No comments: