Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Where are my socks?

My posting of my socks on the needles and my sweater in progress seem to have gone missing. I posted them Sunday, hmmm, I will have to recreate that post when I get home. I have been posting t o my knit along sites and neglecting my own. So lets see, what's going on? Monday I got caught up on my podcasts, and sent some e-mails off to customer service regarding my recent orders. I kept getting the wrong pattern, due to similar pattern names. I received the correct one via e-mail last night. So I can work up my gauge swatch for that sweater tonight.

A nice simple pullover.

Tuesday our Chicks With Sticks group reconvened. Much fun. We got to hear about LG's trip to Turkey and her Turkish bath Experience. Sounds like she had a great time. RK has started on her new winter scarf and the colors are bright and beautiful. I added a couple of inches to my Grey Cardigan. Every night I add a few rows to my socks. I have cards to send off to my Secret Pals and my sponsor child. The Lime & Violet knit along starts next Friday, and none of the gauge swatches I worked up look like anything. LG suggested making something solid and using the L&V yarn as an accent. I will look at it from that perspective next week and see what I can come up with by 10-13-06. New podcast and website for Knitty D and The City. I liked the version they had up last week better, but it is a work in progress they say.

No comments: