Friday, January 03, 2014

No Lollygagging

My Comfy Throw is coming along nicely. I am using Knit Picks Comfy in Whisker, Marlin, Sea Foam and White. Although the yarn is primarily pima cotton, it is not a bother to knit with. The yarn is very soft and slides well on metal needles.

I finished my Skyrim cross stitch - No Lollygaggin. I will wash and iron it when I purchase a frame. I have begun another cross-stitch project which is a gift for a friend. I won't be posting any pictures of it until she has received it.

I am looking forward to starting my Craftsy Quilt classes. I have two different quilt kits that I will be working on throughout 2014. The multi colored kit is for the Block of the Month 2012 class and the Jelly Roll with Navy and Red fabric is for the Kite Flight Quilt.


No comments: