Thursday, January 23, 2014

More Blocks

I completed a few more blocks for the Block of the Month 2012 Quilt.  The Wonky Log Cabin came out a little too wonky.  The angles did not line up and there are puckers.  I don't like the block enough to redo it.  The envelope block will replace this one in the 20 block scheme.  I ordered the batting.  I only have 8 more blocks to sew.  I also ordered the Dresden tool.  I started to go with the cardboard cutout, but I love the Dresden plate blocks and would like to make an entire quilt in that pattern so I went ahead and invested in the template.

Octagon Block

Greek Cross Block

Log Cabin Block

Wonky Log Cabin Block - fail

I need to try to squeeze in some more spinning. Now that I have a plan for the solid/semi-solids I am spinning, I want to get them done.
Gale's Art Coffee BFL

No comments: