Monday, January 13, 2014

Blocking Right Along

I am continuing to enjoy the Craftsy BOM Class. I completed the two blocks from the March 2012 class. I came up 1/4 inch short on one of them and had to re-do it. I did get more of the Kona Snow background fabric for backup. So far I have come up slightly short of 12 1/2" square on two blocks. I will use those blocks in a crazy quilt at some point in the future.

Some of my Craftsy classmates had mentioned cutting the piecing squares larger, I wish I had read the notes before I started the block. I will make sure I read the notes for each block from now on. They would have saved me some time and fabric on this block.


I am turning the heel on the Mojo Light sock. I really like this pattern. I can't wait to finish the pair and wear them.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Glad that you are blogging again. Love the quilt. I really need to get back to my sewing soon.