Wednesday, April 15, 2009

myCord

Yay, my iCord maker came from Walmart. I can finish my Sipalu bags. I had not planned to work on them during my 4 day staycation, but I cannot resist finishing and blocking them. My sweater is coming along, it is so pretty. The Hebridean is gorgeous yarn. I only have the toe decreases and toe to finish on my second sock. I will finish those tonight. It's going to be a Fair Isle weekend!!! I have to go to DMV in the morning to renew my California ID and I have informed my roomies that they are not allowed to have any company this weekend. I do not want to be bothered.

2 comments:

cici said...

iCord maker??? I didn't know these exit..I like your staycation idea.. I love it when I can stay home and be on leave. Good Luck on your Fair Isle weekend♥

Sheila said...

Would you mind posting a how-to. I purchased one and for the life of me I can't get it to work properly. Thanks.