Thursday, April 02, 2009

April Foolish

I am almost finished with the side panel on the third Sipalu bag. I finished my color chart squares for the Glenesk Sweater kit, but I did not start the swatch chart yet. I think it will have to wait until the weekend now. Not feeling too good, I have been going to bed early. I finished reading The Blue Nowhere - OMG that is the best cyberbook I have read in a long time. My Fed tax refund has been direct deposited. I will probably get an IOU from the state of California so I am not even looking for that one. I want to start the Leo Scarf kit along with the swatch for the Glenesk Sweater. I have too many UFO's going on, but hey it's my knitting and I can do what I want!! I have joined a Henry VIII knitalong which starts in September. I would love to have a couple of these Starmore kits knit before it starts. I have already decided to only knit two lion repeats across on the Leo Scarf. The modeled scarf is just huge, I don't think it would be comfortable for me.

Happy Birthday Theresa Renee Van Dyke wherever you are!!

No comments: