Monday, January 01, 2007

Sweater Status

Finally, both the left and front sides of the Valley Yarns Make Track Cardigan is done. I am half way up one of the sleeves. The second sleeve, button band and collar are all that's left after this. I am going to get to work on my second Memories Yukon and Redwood Forest socks this week. I am casting them on today. I hope my Sockret Pal likes the Redwood Forest socksI am knitting her, the self striping/pooling pattern came out really nice.

Vogue Knitting Winter 2006-2007 came Saturday, nothing in it that I would want to knit. They need to remember us plus sized ladies.

It is time for the Socks That Rock 2007 Club registration. I have not gotten an e-mail yet. I will check the website a little later. There will go the last of my 2006 bonus.

No comments: