Friday, October 27, 2006

Nenah Socks

I have made a great deal of progress on the Grey Sweater and I have almost completed my Smores sock, I have picked up the gusset and began my decreases. I confess that I much prefer the Nenah Gelati top down method to the Knitty toe up method. It is just working up so much faster for me. I tried three socks on two circular needles and it worked fine, it was fun. But I had to separate the triplets to work the heel flap on the top down Smores sock. I have photos, but every time I try to upload photos or add buttons to my sidebar Blogger goes bonkers. So what the hey, me and my Secret Pal 9 are the only ones looking at this blog anyway. Photos can wait. I have started a lovely wrap in the Lime & Violet Lisa Souza yarn. Finally I found the perfect pattern stitch for this yarn. I have really nice blocks of the Lime and the Violet coming out with this stitch pattern. Pretty Pretty. I have not taken my glass needles for a test drive yet. Too much going on already. Luckily my podcasters are back on the airways so I have someone to keep me company. If only I drove, I could get to some of the stitch groups in the city or start one at the Barnes & Noble down the way. BIG SIGH. Other things must come first - like public safety. So I will just have to work the hooks and needles with the company of my computer. Time to kick off Cast On and complete my decreases on this sock tonight.

No comments: