Monday, June 28, 2010

Good Mailman

The mailman actually rang the doorbell when he delivered the latest additions to my yarn collection. Please don't judge, I have few vices and none of them hurt anyone else. I used my Taking it To The Streets RSC discount code for these:
2 sheep to shoe kits, Quinault Canopy and Dragon Dance.
All of the yarns in the photo below are listed in my Ravelry stash, 10 are lightweight and 10 are medium weight. I also bought a Sock Summit Tote Bag which I love.

I also got my Loopy Ewe yarn, two of the new solids Malachite and Evergreen. And a sweaters worth of Malabrigo in Emerald Blue. I am swatching the Malabrigo for Cobblestone. I did not get gauge with my first yarn choice.


I got a shipment from Wild Hare Fiber. I love spinning her fiber. I have taken about 100 pictures of the Crush yarn I spun. Here are a couple of pictures of the skein and my new fiber, also bought with a discount for Tour de Fleece team members.

Indigo Inc.
April
The Bermuda Triangle

Last, but most definitely not least is a WIP shot of my LaLa's Simple Shawl. I cannot put it down, I have not knit on anything else since I cast it on. I love the yarn and the pattern!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always, love your yarn choices!

I'm going to have to look into that Lala's shawl. Yours looks really nice and squishy, if that can be conveyed in a photo. :)