Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wollmeise Sock Club 2008-2009


I WON THE LOTTERY


Yep, I am one of the lucky few who will be enjoying the very first Wollmeise Sock Club memberships. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am. It begins in September. There are four deliveries of two skeins each. Including a sock pattern designed for the colorways. There will be a theme to every shipment and related goodies such as stitch markers. The very first package will include a set of Holz und Stein double-pointed needles. We are way past gummie bears now y'all!!!! I love the thought of getting needles, stitchmarkers, patterns and yarn from Germany. These are items I would never be exposed to or able to buy otherwise. I will treasure every single item. I will be stalking the postal person next week, I am so thrilled to have gotten into the club.



Unfortunately this means no Socks That Rock Rockin' Sock Club 2009. I just cannot see subscribing to both at this time. I have enjoyed two years of Rockin' Sock Club, so next year something new. The Wollmeise Sock Club and the Sea Socks Cruise in June.

No comments: