Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Again

I am a bit behind in my posts, I have been interviewing and I finally hired a new AP Coordinator - again. This one was a temp that I hired permanently. My previous new hire had some truly bad luck and only held the position for a week.

I completed the Gryffindor bag and took an inventory of the goodies I am sending with it. Okay I went a bit overboard, I confess, and I have not even decided which yarn I am giving her.

The Bag:
Gryffindor Bag

Gryffindor Bag

Tools & Accessories:
HSKS4 Goodies
HSKS4 Goodies

Sweets and Things:
HSKS4 Goodies

Hand and Wool Care:
HSKS4 Goodies

Reading and Writing Materials:
HSKS4 Goodies
Isn't this knitted owl journal cover the cutest thing ever?? I really want to keep him but now that the blogosphere knows he is supposed to be going to my little Gryffindor Pal, I will have to part with him.
HSKS4 Goodies

As we all know De-Nial is not just a place along a river. None of the baby sock patterns I picked are any faster than the regular stockinette socks I was already knitting. Heels still have to be turned and gussets have to be picked up - and the needles are tiny. There is a tube sock, but it's UGLY!! So I will finish the 52 Pair Plunge, but probably not on April 1st - foolish to think I could make shawls, scarves, afghans and get all of my sockies done. Heavy sigh. Onward. . .

1 comment:

Virtuous said...

OMG!! You are spoiling her ROTTEN!!!!!