Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Losers

Not a good sports day on Sunday, both my favorites lost. Tiger lost the Dubai Classic and the Bears lost the Superbowl. Drag. I cast on the second STR sock Monday and knitted the heel flap last night. I didn't feel like looking at charts, so I did not work on Columbine Peak last night or any lace. I have lost my momentum on the Make Tracks Cardigan. I thought I could power through the modified sleeves, but I am just not enthused about the sweater anymore. I knit my vest and sweater swatches, but I have not done the gauges on them yet. I have been doing more computer work than knitting. We are gearing up for our family reunion in Las Vegas in August. I am printing labels, flyers, registration forms and maintaining the website. I get about 30 mins - 1 hour knitting time when that is all done in the evening. However, when I finish the STR I will be at 1 mile in the Sock Yarn Marathon. I am happy with that.

I am hatching a plan for a crocheted lace scarf in Lorna's Laces. I cannot remember the name of the colorway, but I think there is a picture in my archives. It is brown and white. Very pretty. (Checked the archive, not a great picture - will have to take another and post it.) I have several requests for scraves still pending but I am so busy right now. By the time I get to them the cold weather will have moved on.

No comments: