Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Finally - Ick Koigu

I finally finished the Koigu Charlotte's Web Shawl. I have knit a pair of socks and now this shawl with Koigu. I truly dislike this yarn. I unfortunately have more in my stash. I think I will finally be using the Trade/Sell button in Ravelry. I cannot stand the thought of knitting with this yarn again. I don't know which poor family member or friend I am going to foist this shawl off on.

Down to three active projects. I will get back to the Socks That Rock Charlotte's Web, which I love, and be ready for the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. I think I have chosen the Glenesk for the Starmore WipDown Ravelympics. I am on the neck shaping. Once that is complete I will have both sleeves to knit. I don't think it's doable but it will be fun to try.

No comments: