Thursday, February 04, 2010

Feeling Lost

I feel a bit odd only working on one project. I am not casting on anything and have put the hibernating projects away to avoid all distraction. Per the rules I cannot work on the Starmore sweaters. That leaves the Socks That Rocks Charlotte Web. I don't think this has ever happened before - just one project being worked on. It's making me anxious.

I ordered a second ball of Zauberball in the blues and greys. I must have a Clapotis in those colors. It will be the first thing I cast on after the Olympics!!!!
Crazy Zauberball U Boat

1 comment:

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

You will be okay. After being in the Ravelympics some years ago, I said never, ever would I do an olympic type of KAL. The really good part though was that I was forced to complete what I had committed to !