Thursday, December 10, 2009

Multnomah Marathon

Whew, I finished another feather and fan repeat on the Multnomah last night. I am only get through the 4-row pattern repeat in 2-3 hours of knitting. It's a marathon of knitting. I think there are around 370 stitches per row now. It is taking forever to complete a knit and purl row. The pattern rows go really fast because of the K2togs and YOs. But those straight knit and purl rows, I gotta tell you - they are lonnnnngggggg.

I think I'll do a little Henry VIII tonight for a change of texture and color. My project area looks a little wierd with only two tote bags there now. The finished objects: 2 pairs of socks, 2 scarves and a converted cowl are all tucked away. I have to block the scarves this weekend. The left over yarn has been added to the stash basket. I am not casting on anything else until the Multnomah is finished. I will most likely pick H8 back up when the shawl is finished. Getting some UFOs chalked up was just the boost I needed to get my knitting MoJo back. Finishing the 52 Pair Plunge was a major accomplishment too!

No comments: