Saturday, December 26, 2009

Finite Incantato

I love knit-cations!!! I have finished several projects - a few that never even got added to the WIP list in the sidebar. I made Indy a new sweater. I crocheted two scarves for John for Christmas. I finished my Multnomah Shawl. I finished a second Textured Scarf, the Karabella 8 one. I blocked a couple of things. I am currently working on Michael's scarf and finishing the third Textured Scarf. I have been doing all of this knitting accompanied by several versions of A Christmas Carol/Scrooge, Angels & Demons and Lost Season 5. Knit on.

I am eating yummy cookies my Sister made for me - chocolate chip, oatmeal and peanut butter. I bought the Caramel Macchiato kit from Starbucks, all is right with my little world!! Munching and sipping away.

1 comment:

cici said...

sounds like so much fun. I need to do that one of these days. Merry Christmas♥