Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Knitting News

I finished my washcloth and the Duet socks. I went through all of my wips and found four or five swatches and kals that I had completely forgotten about. I frogged all but one of them. I reclaimed those needles and actually sorted and boxed up my circular needle collection. I put all the tips back where they belong and created a neat drawer for stitchmarkers. I highly recommend the book Pints and Purls: Portable Projects for the Sociable Knitter by Karida Collins and Libby Bruce - I want to knit almost everything in it. I got the Knit Picks Deep Sea lace sampler kits in Atoll and Riverstone with the Chinook shawl pattern. I cannot wait to knit those up. I watched Knitting Daily TV Sunday and found the best bag liner hookup www.bagsmith.com. I ordered a bunch of those and the straps. No more iCord for me, I am going to finish off my Sipalu bags at last. I am looking forward to trying the new Zephyr needles from Knit Picks. All I need are the tips, but I will take whatever comes in the set 8-}

I have not been on Ravelry forums in weeks, I have only been updating my projects. I am totally slacking on photos - again. So time consuming to take them, edit them, post them, yawn, and so on and so on. I need to be knitting. I have just a few more days of lollygagging on socks and such before I return to my Glenesk Cardigan. The plan is to finish it before starting Henry VII in September. That means being monogamous in August.

I think that just about catches me up, cheers.

No comments: