Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Clearing the Decks

I am almost done with the Japanese Feather and Fan Shawl. I have 30 rows left on the fourth and final chart. I love this pattern. It did not come with instructions and the third chart is missing a repeat section. There are several Ravelers that made the shawl and they were able to clarify the confusing sections for me. Izzy got me started in the right direction and they kept me going. I want to finish this shawl before the UFOlympics begins. I would also like to put the border on my Adamas Shawl. That would be two lace projects completed - whohoo.

I just finished listening to two really good audiobooks, Broken Window by Jeffrey Deaver and The Disappeared by Kristine Rusch. I still have two parts to listen to of The Eight by Katherine Neville, unfortunately the reader's style gets on my nerves after about 30 minutes. Especially when she is doing the main character. I probably should have just reread the paperback!

I have a new favorite tool - Pattern Tamers !!! They rock. The Etsy shop is out of stock right now but there are several online sources. Just Google it. I bought mine from the Loopy Ewe.

No comments: