Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I Heard From My Sockret Pal

I received a big box of Truffles from my Sockret Pal for Christmas. There was the cutest stocking attached to the box with a gift tag. No picture of the actual candy, I forgot before it was opened and passed around. I love the little stocking. I cannot tell if it is the same pattern that comes with the Loopy Ewe keychain or not. Very cute all the same, it now hangs over my desk.

Also, I have posted the most wonderful picture of nephew Lebron aka Boomie. Look at those golden eyes. This is one of his "Daddy I would rather you were rubbing me, than messing around with that camera" poses. He is quite the spoiled pup and thinks he is a lap dog even though he weighs in at 50 plus pounds. Ah, but the chocolately top of his head is the softest thing you could ever feel. I have been promised a picture of his sister, Lexie. She does not like the camera so much and the pictures I have of her aren't cute.

No comments: