Monday, November 30, 2009

Progress is Being Made

Multnomah Shawl - I am on the 3rd feather and fan repeat. Five more to go.
DSC04896

Feather & Fan Atomic #6 - I have mixed reviews on this one, I think it may end up being a Christmas prezzie for someone.
DSC04902

Lapis Sock - as usual I love all of the colors in this Blue Moon Fiber Arts colorway. I would buy solids in all of them - just gorgeous. I turned the heel and finished the gusset decreases last night. Then I put the sock away and started turning the heel on the Gingerbread Dude sock. I finished that one too late for photos.
DSC04909

I am starting to miss my sweaters. I signed up for the 2010 Ravelympics Starmore team, but if I finish the sweaters I have three other kits to choose from for the Olympics: the Leo Scarf, Seaweed Wrap and Lismore. I think I am going to work on H8 tonight for about 5 rows. I am on the neck decreases on Glenesk. I want to finish that off this weekend and "cut" the armhole steeks to start the sleeves. Not sure I have the nerve yet. We will see.

No comments: