Wednesday, November 11, 2009

H8 Moving Along

I have finished the first 88 rounds of the H8 Sweater. Very pretty. All done with 24 Season 7 and Dexter Season 3 as well. Both good TV series. Looking forward to the next season of each. I really need to cast on some socks. I need some instant knitting gratification!!! I bought some new books today, Knits for Barbie Doll by Nicky Epstein, The Knitted Rug by Donna Druchunas, More Big Girl Knits by Jillian Moreno and Amy Singer; and Zen and The Art of Knitting by Bernadette Murphy. There is one thing about getting new books, it makes for a very heavily italicized post 8-} cheers!

1 comment:

cici said...

yay for 88 rounds!!! I also love Dexter. I have just begun watching 24. I am enjoying it so far. How don't know how you can get so much knitting done when you read so many books♥