Thursday, February 14, 2008

Progress and Such

I finished a pair of socks last night and cast on another one. I have pulled two more mystery bags.

1. Seacoast Handpainted Yarns Panda
Colorway Surf
Merino, Bamboo, Nylon

18. Interlacement Tiny Toes
Colorway 203 Blue Green Purple
Superwash Merino

Tomorrow I will grade the Slytherin's Arithmancy Trivia Challenges and award one skein of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock to the lucky winner.

I really miss my lace projects. When I downloaded and printed the clue for Spring Shawl Surprice I really wanted to color code it and get started on it. I can see how pretty clue 4 of the Secret of the Stole ii is too, and mine is coming along so well. BUT I am the KAL police and I am the one enforcing MY rule to finish my 55PP KAL. I signed up my sock swap Gryffindor bag as my project for the 2008 EE KAL. I will have to squeeze that onto the sidebar projects list too.

I will need to do a major photo shoot this weekend. I have yarns that need to be added to my Ravelry stash, finished objects and WIPS to be posted. We are supposed to have clear windy weather - so the lighting should be good for pictures. My box of kit contents came from Knit Picks!! I bought every knitting accessory I could find for my Hogawart's Sock Kit Swap Pal. A knitting kit must have losts of gadgets. I will snap some shots of that haul too this weekend.

No comments: