Thursday, June 04, 2009

Auf Wiedersehen

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye. I received my last Wollemeise sock club shipment yesterday. OMG the blue colorway is fabulous. Love it, Love it, Love it. I did not join any swaps, clubs or exchanges this year. I signed up for the Mystic Air KAL, but not to actually knit-along, just to make sure I have all of the Mystic patterns. I have signed up for the Henry VIII KAL which starts in September, so I will have company while knitting that kit.

I have more yarn than I can ever possibly crochet or knit and more patterns printed, saved, disced and queued than I will every possibly get around to. SO I said to myself - enough. Lets start working on some of these kits and things. Of course, obsessing over lace and fair isle knitting has slowed things down a bit. Since both of those methods are extremely time consuming, they make FOs few and far between. I don't even have a pair of socks on the needles. I do have some baby knitting to do, and since those items are small I may cast on a pair of socks also. I have one more Sipalu bag to do, the Warm alternate colorway charts.

No comments: