Thursday, April 28, 2016

Monetize You Mission Summit Has Been Great

I have been a follower of Vanessa, the Crafty Gemini, for years.  She sent me a link to the Monetize Your Mission summit led by Rita Joyan.  I have been inspired by so many of the interviews aired throughout the summit.  One really inspired me to finally write a book and share some of my organizational ideas for crafters.

The interviewee was the Publishing Queen, isn't that a great handle?  The Publishing Queen is Kylee Ellis.  Her webinar on self publishing has me convinced that I can do it. I believe we all have a story to tell and we all could fill a book with our life experiences.  If you agree with that please click on this link and see how Kylee can help you get published.  (http://www.thepublishingandmarketingqueen.com/AP.aspx?ID=1220&EID=33234890)
 
I would love to read your book some day.

No comments: