Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Halloween

I finished the Knitabulls Knit Along for the Dancing Batty Shawl. I also posted it to the Nerd Wars 2011 Technical - Colortastic Challenge, Yarnivore, 11 Shawls in 2011, and the stash downs in the Dramatic Knits and Blooming Knitter Ravelry Groups. Yeah, I gotta a lot of yardage out of this small shawl.
Dancing Batty

Dancing Batty

Dancing Batty

I have also completed the Nerd Culture - Best Dressed Nerd Challenge with a lovely rendition of Luna Lovegood's Lion Hat.

LionsHeadHat

The Scientific Challenge - Prehistory with a little Crocodile Love.

The Croc Fred

And last but not least the Super Summer Knitaway Knit Along. I chose WendyKnits Elizabeth's Cowl and used my Cloudlover Tempest handspun.

Tempest Liz's CowlTempest Liz's Cowl

I think that catches things up well enough for finished projects.  I just started block 6 on the Log Cabin Blanket and I add rows and stripes to all of my other works in progress each night.  I have also done some spinning.  The Sheep to Shoe Kit in Jonagold is gorgeous, I cannot wait to ply it with the Petrified Wood. 

No comments: