Saturday, April 30, 2011

Spinning Out of Control

I have been spinning a lot recently.  I started the Merino Tencel KarenGMT purchased due to my enabling.  She does not spin but the fiber was so pretty she bought it anyway.  I promised to spin it for her.


I finally bought some pencil roving from FiberOptics. This is the garnet colorway, I love it. It spins up super fast and the colors are to dye for 8-}



Lastly I found this unbelievably good deal on Etsy. Less the $8.00 for 4 ozs of fiber in a bunch of beautiful colors. I have 12 ozs of this blue. I have spun about 6 ozs.  The fiber is from Red Barn Farms.


I have also been knitting and gaming. I am on Chapter 3 of DSi XL Professor Layton and The Curious Village. I completed a test knit shawl for LaLa of the KnitGirllls. I finished the KnitGirllls Spin Along and knit the Age of Brass and Steam.

No comments: